A little bit about Tiffany Harvey, LPC, NCC, CCMHC, BC-TMH…
Practice-owner Tiffany Harvey LPC, NCC, CCMHC, BC-TMH works from a relational model to heal attachment wounds while offering treatment from a research-oriented perspective with methods such as EMDR. She specializes in working with anxiety, health-related stressors, trauma, and phase of life issues. In addition to providing individual psychotherapy, Tiffany is a Virginia Board of Counseling approved and registered clinical supervisor.
Her experience and credentials
- Over a decade working in the mental health field with a variety of experience in case management and psychotherapy in settings such as military, community agencies, and private practice.
- Licensed Professional Counselor (VA#0701005985)
- Master of Arts in Community Counseling from Argosy University in Washington, D.C.
- Board-Certified National Certified Counselor (#291759)
- Board-Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (#291759)
- Board-Certified Tele-Mental Health Counselor (#473)
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional
- Certified Compassion Fatigue Professional
- EMDR-trained clinician
So what's your story?
Set up a free phone consultation appointment here!
I believe this is possible for you and I can help you get there. It all starts with a phone consultation. Let’s talk for 20 minutes to see if we are a good fit together and if I can help you. The only thing you have to lose is what is not working for you.
I look forward to talking to you!